MEDICAL COMPRESSION SOCKS
Research based evidence supports wearing graduated compression socks for:
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Diagnosis of DVT’s, varicose veins and orthostatic hypotension
INSPIRATION: Proudly Canadian
- Reduces the build up of lactic acid and helps muscle recovery.
- Provides relief from tired, aching legs.
- Helps aid in the prevention of spider veins and swelling.
- Ideal for prolonged standing, sitting and long distance travel
- Greater endurance by reducing muscle vibration and soreness.
- 3% Merino Wool / 16% Acrylic / 69% Nylon / 12% Lycra