WHAT ARE ALIGN ORTHOTICS™?
Align Orthotics™ are custom revolutionary insoles for your favourite footwear that improve comfort and body alignment.
WHY DO I NEED THEM?
- Stand, walk, and move more effectively, while reducing the risk of injury and wear and tear on the body
- A simple solution to often complex problems
- Increase energy levels
- Effectively treat injuries in your feet, ankles, knees, hips and back (i.e. bunions, plantar fasciitis, osteoarthritis, sciatica, disc herniations, flat feet, etc.)
- Experience the amazing comfort of professionally fitted footwear
- Redistributes weight evenly throughout your feet
- Antibacterial and antifungal for healthy foot hygiene
- Thermoregulated and moisture wicking to prevent sweaty feet
WHAT MAKES ALIGN ORTHOTICS™ DIFFERENT?
Align Orthotics™ aim to improve total body alignment, encourage biomechanically efficient movement patterns, and ultimately, to enhance overall comfort. Our proprietary assessment process and technology can pinpoint your unique biomechanical traits, allowing us to design a truly custom Align Orthotic™. We use hand-selected, slim-line materials, to correct your unique body alignment imbalances and fit into almost any style of footwear…even your heels! All Align Orthotics are finished with our EucyProtec technology, infused with eucalyptus oil and silver ions to provide you with an antifungal, antibacterial, moisture wicking experience you will love barefoot (you may even notice the faint scent of eucalyptus on each, fresh pair).
Our Pitch Perfects™ patent pending high heel design is renowned for being custom-fittable to make designer footwear and high heels more comfortable.
WE MEAN CUSTOM
Each of our Align Orthotics™ are individually crafted using an artisan approach, based on 3 important factors; the unique biomechanics of the individual, the footwear, and the activity they will be used for.
Considering the minute, tenth-of-a-millimeter differences in each person's body biomechanics, the thousands of different types of footwear, the different activities people do in their shoes and the multitude of material and structural combinations that could be selected for your Align Orthotics™, no two people and no two pairs of Align Orthotics™ are exactly alike.
Have yours designed by booking your Body Align Assessment
- either in person or virtual.