Manager – Clinic, Boutique, Spa
Align Custom Fit Footwear & Footcare aims to be the world’s sought-out destination for total foot luxury. Ensuring everyone moves with their healthiest feet and body alignment, Align is the leader in delivering footcare through innovative technology, fashion and spa services.
Align is a young, dynamic, cutting edge, conscientiously driven company that specializes in luxury, bespoke services. We provide a high-end medical experience with high customer service values. We offer complete care for feet, featuring our signature Alignluxe™ medical pedicure, podiatric skin & nail care, and foot pain relief. We custom fit clients with our proprietary and patent pending designed Align Orthotics™ that are integrated into our seasonally curated designer footwear collection. Footcare services are complemented with integrated RMT and Reflexology. Align Custom Fit Footwear & Footcare is the most holistic foot indulgence the world has ever known; and we continue to drive innovation and change to do the next best thing for patient and environmental outcomes.
Align CFF is looking for an intelligent, meticulously well-organized and motivating leader to emulate company values and treat clients with the elite service they have come to expect from their Align experience.
You know and can appreciate that a luxury experience doesn’t just happen – it’s hard work to ensure every detail executes perfectly, every time, while making it look effortless. You love making people’s days, while driving change to improve the business each day. That’s the kind of challenge you relish.
The Clinic Manager role involves management of all clinic, boutique, and spa operations; ensuring that the client experience is executed meticulously well by the dedicated team of medical staff and Client Relations Associates. Your passionate and motivated team of 3-4 is highly immersed and dedicated to providing an elite level client experience; each an expert in their respective fields. This pivotal role ensures the team has the resources they require to perform optimally. Weekly, monthly and quarterly targets must be met. Efficient collaboration and support to senior management is a critical component for company success.
The role is broad and versatile; involving team management, client relations, vendor relations, purchasing, inventory management, retail merchandising, clinic operations, basic book keeping, marketing, sales, solution focused problem solving, and more.
If you’re a dynamic, outgoing person that is ready to drive the business and hit the ground running, then we’ve got a great opportunity for you.
- With in-depth understanding of how each role works, being aware at all times of all aspects of managing the clinic, e.g. client schedule flow, each client experience, transaction, inventory movement, etc.
- Anticipate client, team, clinic needs and determine solutions needed
- As a true leader, putting success of your team above perceived personal success
- Inspire and motivate to continually improve individual and team morale, cohesion and collaboration
- Create a high-performance culture, leading by example; performance managing, mentoring, training and supervision of support personnel to provide luxury service
- Consistently maintain confidentiality; demonstrate good judgment, tact, diplomacy
- Organize, problem solve, use analytical thinking to and make sound decisions
- Implement best practices, accountability models, achieve set performance targets
- Ability to fully execute on the Client Relations role (client tours, hosting, phone calls, emails, walk-ins, patient records, retail and boutique shopping, checkout, providing their paperwork and following-up with them) The client you are relating to is provided a zen, optimal, luxurious experience in which you are genuinely trying to help them
- Strategic management of client booking schedule
- Exceeding expectations in every touchpoint of client satisfaction, sales and loyalty
- Extensive understanding of insurance company policies, procedures and claim requirements (WSIB, ODSP, 3rd party insurance companies etc.)
- Ensuring spa treatment room excellence of equipment cleaning and upkeep
- Ensuring clinic atmosphere is meticulously and consistently on-point
- Keeping a pulse on client and business needs to determine and adapt priority business development focuses
- Ensure goals are met to achieve business outcomes
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity
- Prepare reports for team and management
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy by correctly identifying price point for products and services, and executing successful promotional strategies and processes
- Research and implement industry related protocols, new technological advances, and follow industry trends to introduce new products and services to help improve patient satisfaction and customer experience
- New business development via sales, marketing and physician referral programs
- Build brand awareness via web, social media, print and public relations
- Monitoring the achievement of sales objectives and key performance indicators
- Inventory management involving Purchasing, Receiving and Inventory Count
- Ability to do the Client Relations role, providing daily relief to this role (client facing interaction of hosting and checkout)
- Weekly staff/team update meetings
- HR, incl. hiring, team management, performance tracking, team building, team meeting management
- managing patient records
- Bookkeeping, accounts receivables and payables
Experience and Background
- Must be willing to travel to future new clinics and pop-ups in Ontario
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Health care industry experience
- Retail management experience
- Leadership/ Management experience
- Baccalaureate Degree
- Demonstrate highly effective communication, team building, conflict resolution skills in a team environment
- Proven ability to hire, train, coach, and motivate staff and create a culture of accountability for performance
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking, problem-solving and sound judgment
- Self motivated
- Highly organized (attention to detail) with strong time management
- Proficient in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position based out of Mississauga, Ontario. Candidate must be available to work on-site Saturdays.
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
Industry – Health and Wellness; Clinic, Spa, Retail
Employment Type – Full-time
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Part-Time to Full-Time Chiropodist
Align Custom Fit Footwear & Footcare is looking for an ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking Chiropodist to join our growing clinic, boutique, spa in Mississauga. We have just completed – for our new Chiropodist – a quarter of a million-dollar renovation. Welcome to the fully stocked, custom built, spa-like Chiropody treatment room of your dreams. Quality is paramount, and treatments are indulgent, with a state-of-the-art Gharieni treatment bed for proper positioning, imported medical grade products to nourish and revive feet and an ambient environment to put clients at ease during their treatment. The luxury atmosphere is consistent with our commitment to exceed medical standards in our facility and service. Our new build also meets all new Infection Prevention and Control Standards of Practice amended in Ontario in June 2018 with our separated reprocessing area. This is a clinic you will be proud to call yours.
What Align has to offer
- Highly comprehensive medical team, all specializing in lower extremity. Work alongside a chiropodist, an orthotist and prosthetic technician, experienced pedorthists, athletic therapists, and strengthen and conditioning specialists all focused on lower extremity.
- Outstanding success in a new and emerging niche market
- A highly respected reputation and credibility within the medical industry as well as within the public and media eye
- Seasoned management team provides leadership to grow your practice
- Proprietary, technologically advanced, body alignment assessment process with a comprehensiveness that is unparalleled in the orthotics industry
- Located in an upscale neighborhood with medical offices in our plaza
- Strong referral base
- Beautiful, motivating, collaborative work environment with opportunities for growth, personal and professional development
- Turn-key operation
The ideal Chiropodist or Podiatrist to partner with us
Do you share our vision and values and want to continually evolve and exceed in excellence with us? We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Chiropody profession, in addition to being medically qualified. You are well respected among your peers, a member of the College (COCOO) and Ontario Society of Chiropodists, and interested in a partnership opportunity in which you can build and grow your practice with strategic business support and collaboration from the Align management team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who no longer has an interest in travelling from one multidisciplinary clinic to the next each day of the week, and instead is motivated to build their own practice. This is a part-time position with the goal of becoming a full-time opportunity.
A Chiropodist (D.Ch) or Podiatrist (D.P.M or D.Pod.M) preferably with a second designation of specialization.
Three years experience is preferred and passion for the profession is mandatory. New grads are welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player for a collaborative work environment
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Detail oriented, professional, results oriented
- Looking to grow in a business capacity
- Compensation will be competitive and negotiable, based on value and partnership arrangement.
If you are looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career change, consider joining Align Custom Fit Footwear & Footcare. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you, reading your brief cover letter and resume and discussing this opportunity with you further.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Client Relations Associate
Align Custom Fit Footwear is a dynamic, cutting edge, conscientiously-driven company.
With a health, fashion and technology focus, we provide a luxury, bespoke, medical service to our elite clientele.
We are currently searching for candidates who will embody our company philosophy in the retail operation of our showroom and administration of our paperless clinic. The position is ideal for an intelligent, fashion savvy individual who can emulate Align’s values and will treat clients with the elite service they have come to expect from their Align experience. If you are someone who has an affinity for fashion, for learning the art of professional footwear fitting from a biomechanical perspective, has a progressive attitude towards well-being and would like to work in a bright, trendy and highly personable environment, and can appreciate our teamwork tenets of positivity, mutual respect and open communication, then we’re a good fit for you.
About the Position
The Client Relations Associate position is a client-facing role, which requires providing a superior client service experience. The successful candidate will receive clients into the showroom and be their first point of introduction to Align’s brand story about how professional footwear fitting can fit clients into fashionable footwear according to their unique biomechanic needs. Strong people skills, client acquisition, client service, sales and merchandising capability is required.
Office administration skills required include handling of client files, appointment booking, scanning and data entry. Strong office skills are required, include light bookkeeping, data management, and point of sale transactions. Must have ability to quickly and effectively operate Microsoft Windows and Office, as well as quickly learn new clinic specific software. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. Interest in fashion is a must. Experience in medical administration and health insurance billing is a bonus. Training is provided.
Education and Experience
- College or University level of education
- Minimum of two years recent administrative and/or retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Superior attention to detail
- A willingness to continue to learn and adapt in an evolving role
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work additional hours when required
- Previous medical administrative experience
- Work experience in both a retail and medical environment
- Customer service and administrative work experience
- Office Administration designation
Knowledge and Skills
- A dynamic, charismatic, congenial personality who can deliver elite client service
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work patiently and co-operatively with a variety of clientele
- Proven ability to initiate, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Well-organized, flexible and has ability to adapt to evolving nature of the business
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and frequent interruptions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minimum of 45 w.p.m. typing experience
- Proficiency or capability in learning and using a Client Relationship Management software
- Quick learner
- Ability to work independently
Work hours range from 20-30 hours per week. Must be available to work Saturdays, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Starting wage ranges from $16 – $18 per hour.
Health benefits, staff footwear purchase program and incentive bonuses are available.
A compelling cover letter is mandatory. Your resume will not be accepted without one.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications and have a keen interest in the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Full-time Pedorthist/ Athletic Therapist
Align Custom Fit Footwear is looking for a driven, passionate and forward-thinking clinician to join our growing retail clinic in Mississauga. The company specializes in meticulously crafting custom orthotics into fashionable footwear. Through a proprietary, technologically advanced, body alignment assessment process with a comprehensiveness that is unparalleled in the orthotics industry, the company has had outstanding success in a new and emerging niche market.
- Patient assessments
- Designing custom orthotics
- Professional shoe fittings
- Compression sock and brace fittings
- Client relations
The ideal candidate will be a Chiropodist and/or a Canadian Certified Pedorthist C.Ped(C) with extensive biomechanics training and/or experience. Podiatrists and Kinesiologists are also encouraged to apply. An undergrad in health sciences is preferred.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the orthotic industry and be passionate about their profession
- Sales experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker
- Takes initiative and hard working
- Looking for increased managerial responsibility and potential to grow in a business capacity
Align offers a competitive compensation package and motivating work environment for our outstanding employees. If you are looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career change, consider joining Align by emailing your cover letter and resume to [email protected].