Client Relations Associate
Align Custom Fit Footwear is a dynamic, cutting edge, conscientiously-driven company.
With a health, fashion and technology focus, we provide a luxury, bespoke, medical service to our elite clientele.
We are currently searching for candidates who will embody our company philosophy in the retail operation of our showroom and administration of our paperless clinic. The position is ideal for an intelligent, fashion savvy individual who can emulate Align’s values and will treat clients with the elite service they have come to expect from their Align experience. If you are someone who has an affinity for fashion, for learning the art of professional footwear fitting from a biomechanical perspective, has a progressive attitude towards well-being and would like to work in a bright, trendy and highly personable environment, and can appreciate our teamwork tenets of positivity, mutual respect and open communication, then we’re a good fit for you.
About the Position
The Client Relations Associate position is a client-facing role, which requires providing a superior client service experience. The successful candidate will receive clients into the showroom and be their first point of introduction to Align’s brand story about how professional footwear fitting can fit clients into fashionable footwear according to their unique biomechanic needs. Strong people skills, client acquisition, client service, sales and merchandising capability is required.
Office administration skills required include handling of client files, appointment booking, scanning and data entry. Strong office skills are required, include light bookkeeping, data management, and point of sale transactions. Must have ability to quickly and effectively operate Microsoft Windows and Office, as well as quickly learn new clinic specific software. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. Interest in fashion is a must. Experience in medical administration and health insurance billing is a bonus. Training is provided.
Education and Experience
- College or University level of education
- Minimum of two years recent administrative and/or retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Superior attention to detail
- A willingness to continue to learn and adapt in an evolving role
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work additional hours when required
- Previous medical administrative experience
- Work experience in both a retail and medical environment
- Customer service and administrative work experience
- Office Administration designation
Knowledge and Skills
- A dynamic, charismatic, congenial personality who can deliver elite client service
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work patiently and co-operatively with a variety of clientele
- Proven ability to initiate, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Well-organized, flexible and has ability to adapt to evolving nature of the business
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and frequent interruptions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minimum of 45 w.p.m. typing experience
- Proficiency or capability in learning and using a Client Relationship Management software
- Quick learner
- Ability to work independently
Work hours range from 20-30 hours per week. Must be available to work Saturdays, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Starting wage ranges from $16 – $18 per hour.
Health benefits, staff footwear purchase program and incentive bonuses are available.
A compelling cover letter is mandatory. Your resume will not be accepted without one.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications and have a keen interest in the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Align Custom Fit Footwear is looking for a driven, passionate and forward-thinking clinician to join our growing retail clinic in Mississauga. The company specializes in meticulously crafting custom orthotics into fashionable footwear. Through a proprietary, technologically advanced, body alignment assessment process with a comprehensiveness that is unparalleled in the orthotics industry, the company has had outstanding success in a new and emerging niche market.
- Patient assessments
- Designing custom orthotics
- Professional shoe fittings
- Compression sock and brace fittings
- Client relations
The ideal candidate will be a Chiropodist and/or a Canadian Certified Pedorthist C.Ped(C) with extensive biomechanics training and/or experience. Podiatrists and Kinesiologists are also encouraged to apply. An undergrad in health sciences is preferred.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the orthotic industry and be passionate about their profession
- Sales experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker
- Takes initiative and hard working
- Looking for increased managerial responsibility and potential to grow in a business capacity
Align offers a competitive compensation package and motivating work environment for our outstanding employees. If you are looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career change, consider joining Align by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.