Hiking Merino SockRegular price $135.00 Save $-135.00
Book a foot health assessment
Not sure if this shoe is for you?
Take your next step to healthy, beautiful, comfortable feet.
Built for your next outdoor excursion, these Men’s Hiking Light Merino socks offer the perfect combination of advanced CEP Compression technology and Merino wool comfort. With all of the same great features as our Hiking Merino socks, these CEP Hiking Light Merino socks offer enough compression and support to make a difference but the thinner, lighter design gives you the breathability you want for those warmer hikes. On your next hike, wear these socks to increase circulation, reduce swelling, and regulate temperature.
- 20% lighter than our Hiking Merino Socks
- NEW asymmetric toe box and seamless toe for perfect blister free fit
- 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch; 20-30 mmHg compression from ankle to calf
- Specifically designed for temperature regulation
- Strategically-placed padding provides extra cushion for long-lasting comfort
- Compression adds ankle stabilization for long hiking trips
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provide comfort and durability
- Low-maintenance ownership -- machine wash and dry
Compression Level: 20-30 mmHg
Material: 71% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Merino Wool, 14% Elastane