MEDICAL COMPRESSION SOCKS
Research based evidence supports wearing graduated compression socks for:
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Diagnosis of DVT’s, varicose veins and orthostatic hypotension
ACHI+ Medical Compression Socks consistently increase the stabilization of lower leg muscles and oxygen delivery. Targeted compression zones decrease the risk of achilles injuries, shin splints, blood clots and muscle fatigue. Keep your feet dry and blister –free with anti-chafing covered inlay yarns for maximum breathability.
INSPIRATION: Proudly Canadian
- Reduces the build up of lactic acid and helps muscle recovery.
- Provides relief from tired, aching legs.
- Helps aid in the prevention of spider veins and swelling.
- Ideal for prolonged standing, sitting and long distance travel.
- Greater endurance by reducing muscle vibration and soreness.
- 3% Merino Wool / 16% Acrylic / 69% Nylon / 12% Lycra
To order you will need to send us a copy of your prescription from your medical doctor and we'll need to size you.