Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural, hard surfaces. Designed by Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli.
This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. Unnatural surfaces force our feet to pronate (roll over) to gain ground contact, which flattens the arches and can disrupt normal knee function and hip alignment and increase pressure on the lower back.
Clinical and practical research has resulted in the unique Orthaheel orthotic design that helps "reclaim" your natural footprint by restoring the foot's natural (neutral) alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as efficiently and dynamically as they were intended.
• Tri-Planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability
• Flexible and lightweight construction
• Supported by Vionic's Walk Pain Free Guarantee
• Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
• Moderate to excessive pronation
• Complementary orthotic treatment
• Shock-absorbing support and stability
• Low- and high-performance athletes