Align Custom Fit Footwear is looking for a driven, passionate and forward-thinking clinician to join our growing retail clinic in Mississauga. The company specializes in meticulously crafting custom orthotics into fashionable footwear. Through a proprietary, technologically advanced, body alignment assessment process with a comprehensiveness that is unparalleled in the orthotics industry, the company has had outstanding success in a new and emerging niche market.
- Patient assessments
- Designing custom orthotics
- Professional shoe fittings
- Compression sock and brace fittings
- Client relations
The ideal candidate will be a Chiropodist and/or a Canadian Certified Pedorthist C.Ped(C) with extensive biomechanics training and/or experience. Podiatrists and Kinesiologists are also encouraged to apply. An undergrad in health sciences is preferred.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the orthotic industry and be passionate about their profession
- Sales experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker
- Takes initiative and hard working
- Looking for increased managerial responsibility and potential to grow in a business capacity
Align offers a competitive compensation package and motivating work environment for our outstanding employees. If you are looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career change, consider joining Align by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Sales and Administrative Associate
Align Custom Fit Footwear is a young, dynamic, cutting edge, conscientiously driven company that specializes in a luxury, bespoke service. We provide a high-end medical experience and esteemed client services. We are currently searching for candidates to embody our company philosophy in the retail operation of our showroom and administration of our paperless clinic. We are looking for an intelligent, fashion savvy, person who emulates Align’s values and who will treat clients with the elite service they have come to expect from their Align experience. If you are someone who has an affinity for designer footwear, learning the art of professional shoe fitting from a biomechanical perspective, has a progressive attitude towards good health and well-being and would like to work in a bright, trendy environment, then we’re a good fit for you.
About the Position
The Retail and Administrative Associate is a client-facing role, which requires providing a superior client service experience. The successful candidate will be an expert on Align’s products and services, receive clients into the showroom and be their first point of introduction to our brand story. You will be trained in providing Align’s professional shoe fitting services that fits clients into footwear according to their unique biomechanic needs. Strong people skills, customer acquisition, customer service, sales and merchandising capability is required.
Office administration skills required include handling of client files, appointment booking, scanning and data entry. Strong office skills required, include bookkeeping, data management, and point of sale transactions. Must have ability to quickly and effectively operate Microsoft Windows and Office, as well as quickly learn new clinic specific software. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. Interest in fashion is a must. Experience in medical administration and health insurance billing is a bonus.
Education and Experience
- Kinesiology or similar biomechanics background preferred
- Secondary School Diploma, plus 2 years recent administrative and retail experience
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Superior attention to detail
- A willingness to continue to learn and adapt in the role
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work additional hours when required
- Previous medical administrative experience
- Work experience at both a retail and medical institution
- Customer service and administrative work experience
- Office Administration Designation
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work patiently and co-operatively with a variety of clientele
- Proven ability to initiate, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Well-organized, flexible and ability to adapt to changing needs of the clinic
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and frequent interruptions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minimum of 45 w.p.m. typing experience
- Proven proficiency in using a CRM software
- Ability to work independently
- Someone who is a quick learner
Work hours range from 20-30 hours per week. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Wage ranges from $12 – $16 per hour. Commission package negotiable.
Staff footwear purchase program available.
Cover letter is mandatory. Please apply only if you meet the qualifications and have a keen interest in the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com